|Money Back||45 Day Guarantee|
When it comes to web hosting, there are many options out there. They bombard you from every angle until you don’t know up from down. Choosing the right one can be almost daunting. They all promise to be the best, the most secure, the most reliable.
However, many fail to live up to these standards. There are some that deliver what they promise. Then, there are those that are exceptional and go above and beyond what is required for most clients.
Site5.com is a professionally run and maintained web host. They promise fast and secure hosting, and that’s what they deliver. They even offer reseller hosting, cloud hosting and virtual servers.
They are comprised of individuals with the expertise and know-how to get the job done right and efficiently. They are always available to help you out—- whether it’s on the computer or the phone; they are only a click or a call away. They make big promises but what sets them apart is they stand by and deliver on them.
They are many awesome features that distinguish Site5.com from the rest but for time’s sake, let’s just go over a few top reasons.
And in honor of their name’s sake, let’s do the top 5 reasons why you should choose Site5.
• Hate downtime? So, does Site5.com and that’s why they promise 99.9% uptime. 99.9% is about as close to 100 as you can get and nothing compares to that. Site5.com understands how important your site is to you: they never want you to miss out on any big opportunities. If somehow they aren’t able to deliver on the 99.9%, you get your money back. That’s a win-win.
• Let’s face it – technology isn’t for everyone. When you find yourself in a jam trying to figure out something technologically challenging, Site5.com’s support team can come to the rescue. Their professional support team is ready, willing and able to provide you with all the assistance that you may require. In fact, the team is there 24/7. Not only do they solve your problems, but they give you the full explanation of what went down.
• Web hosting is hard. False. Well, not with Site5.com anyway. They make it easy to use no matter your level of web knowledge. That’s why they put extra care into their control panel to make it as user-friendly as possible.
• What does Site5.com consider their best assets? Their customers. That tells you everything you need to know about this company. They value each and every one of their customers, no matter what.
• Still not convinced? Well, how about a free trial and a 45-day money back guarantee? Yes, nobody can turn that down. Site5.com regards their level of service so highly that they are willing to offer you a 30-day trial to give it a spin. And if for some reason you aren’t happy, there is a 45-day money back guarantee. There’s nothing to lose – either you love it or you get your money back.
Now that you’ve heard about all the great features of Site5.com, you are probably expecting some astronomical prices. You can rest assured that their prices are not only competitive but extremely affordable.
There’s a pricing plan suited for every budget.
There are several web hosting plans to choose from:
• The HostBasic plan starts at $4.95 per month for one website and offers unlimited disk space and bandwidth. It features backup and backstage which allows you access to all of your information stored with Site5.com.
• The HostPro plan starts at $8.95 per month for an unlimited number of websites, plus all the features you receive with the basic plan.
• The HostPro + Turbo plan starts at $11.95 per month for an unlimited number of websites. In addition, you receive MultiAdmin Control Panel which allows the customer to host an unlimited number of full-featured domains. This plan also offers a dedicated IP.
• Reseller Hosting starts at $23.95 per month and features an unlimited number of resold accounts, free billing software and free migration to Site5.com.
• Shared cloud starts at $20.00 per month and features unlimited websites and 100% redundant hosting.
• Prices start at $50.00 for reseller cloud hosting and features 100% redundant hosting and email.
• Cloud VPs start at $50.00 per month and this plan includes 100% redundant hosting and dedicated resources.
Prices vary by location, so put yours in to receive exact pricing.
There aren’t many downsides to Site5.com, but of course nothing is perfect. Their support team aren’t located in many countries around the world, which leaves this service at the mercy of USA time zones for many customers.
Also, while the billing department is available via Backstage, they are not available through the phone. This can be an inconvenience since some customers like to resolve issues by speaking to someone over the phone, especially billing issues.
Customer service offered through Site5.com is some of the best around. Many customers have raved about how friendly, insightful and thorough the team is. They are available through email, live chat and by phone.
Technical assistance is provided 24/7 whether you are a basic plan holder or turbo plan holder. Each customer is treated fairly and equally. In addition, they have a question and answer area to provide you with even more resources.
No matter which method you may choose, you can rest assured that your issue will be resolved as quickly as possible with courteousness, professionalism and a high level of detail.
The bottom line is that Site5.com is definitely one of the best and most advance web hosts out there. They are a one stop-shop for all of your needs and they are willing to assist no matter what the issue may be. The have all of tools and expertise to make sure that your website is as strong and dominant as possible.
You have your choice when it comes to hosts, but you’re choosing quality when you choose Site5.com.